Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gọi là Bánh Tai Heo sao không gọi là bánh Tai Lợn 🙂
Món bánh ăn vặt bình dân, cách làm đơn giản, dễ dàng.
Công Thức – Recipe:
Nguyên Liệu – Ingredients:
-200g bột mì ngang – All purpose flour
– 40g đường – Sugar
– 1 trứng gà lớn – Egg
– 30ml sữa tươi – Milk or water
– 1/4 tsp muối – Salt
– 1 tsp nước cốt chanh – Lime juice
Cho những người không hiểu Vietnamese trong clip
– Mix all the ingredients, except cacao
– Knead 10 minutes or until smooth
– Divide into 2 portions with ratio 45% and 55%
– Add cocoa to small portion
– Roll out each portions into 3 mm thin rectangular sheets
– Lay the larger dough on the bottom. Brush milk on the surface of the sheet.
– Lay the small cocoa sheet on top. Brush milk all over the sheet.
– Roll the sheets into a cylinder from the bottom up.
– Wrap the cylinder dough and place in fridge for 1-2hrs
– Dust a cutting board with a little bit of flour and cut the dough into thinly slices.
-Deep fry in batches on medium heat until harden crispy. Instant Pot using saute program.
– Let them cool on drainer or towel paper
– Store in a airtight jar
Xem thêm các bài viết về Kinh Doanh: https://otrasnoviaxeiro.com/category/lam-dep/